At the time and effort Accessories Perfume Business I live at a time...I try to open opportunities for other businesses....
Coincidence, then there are requests from colleagues in the regional supply shortage of textbooks and student books.Since I live in the capital, all here.....and I try to fulfill their requests.
Here I am trying a new venture that is to open a bookstore.Explore and learn how to work this business...
This business is amazing and provides a new challenge for me.
Thus,to run a business with three different types of business and management skills are required in order to avoid overlap...and I for some divisions for managing this :
ExBorneo Accessories , Manages Accessories Sales.
Excellent Aromatica , Perfume refills manage turnover and branded perfumes.
Excel Bookstore , manages procurement and sales of textbooks, student books and general.
Because my business is also marketed via the internet so better sales and feedback was also covers national and even international markets.
Right on the 1st of May 2010,I on behalf EXCELLENT SOLUTION Herbal Company formed a partnership with renowned in Indonesia in the field of marketing of herbal medicines.To manage this business I named division of Excel Healty.
For, Excel Boutique & Gallery of this division the most complete and updated fashion sales....
And lastly,ExcelOther this division specializes in serving the procurement and sale of goods and services required of consumers via our online.
So anything what that was ordered by the consumer that no market then this is the division that can meet those needs.
Thank you for your attention and compact regards always....
No comments:
Post a Comment